- Motion to suppress evidence on the ground that you were unconstitutionally stopped.
- Motion to suppress evidence on the grounds that there was an unconstitutional search and seizure.
- Motion to suppress statements on failure to give Miranda rights.
- Motion for Discovery of evidence.
- Request for the video of your stop
- Request for the video of the "intoxilyzer room"
- Motion for 404(b), and 37.07 evidence (prior history of you)
- Application for Probation
- Motions in Limine (This prevents the District Attorney from bringing up certain inadmissible information)