Thought I’d give the "live blogging" thing a try today. Today I am attending the DWI Defense Project seminar at the Belo Mansion in Dallas.
Topics covered today are:
– Felony DWI Jury Selection
– Blood Testing: What you must know about the science
– Defending Hospital Blood Draws
– ALR: The key to obtaining evidence in a blood test case
– Cross Ex. of the State’s expert in a Breath Test Case
– Exposing Flaws in the Search Warrant of a DWI Blood Test Case
– DWI Trial Strategy
– Pretrial Motions to obtain Evidence to give your blood test expert
– Ethics in a DWI Trial
– Voir Dire Strategy : Positioning to Win
I wonder if other bloggers will be joining me live in the discussion? I know Robert Guest told me he’d be here. Not sure if Shawn Matlock, Jamie Spencer, or maybe even Mark Bennett from Houston will be here??? I know Troy Burleson has court obligations and cannot attend . . .