DWI Education Courses in Collin County, Dallas County, & Denton County

If you are convicted of DWI and placed on probation, a requirement will be that you must attend a DWI Education Course.

The course is 12 hours long, and according to the State, " is designed to help DWI offenders increase their knowledge about alcohol and drugs as these substances relate to driving skills, to identify their own individual drinking/drug use and driving patterns, and to assist them in developing plans which will reduce the probability of future DWI behavior."

Here is a list of the courses in city order.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Comments (8) Read through and enter the discussion with the form at the end
Justine - November 3, 2009 2:46 PM

What is the exact/ball park price for the DWI DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSES?

Hunter - November 3, 2009 3:06 PM

usually going to be about $50 in TX.

Glenn - May 1, 2010 8:21 AM

I am required to take the following classes, can you tell me what these classes will cost?

1. DWI classes(12hrs)
2. victim impact panel
3. alcohol/substance abuse evaluation

Lastly, if there are any inexpensive service providers of the aforementioned required classes please provide that information as well.

dui classes - May 11, 2010 8:36 PM

The course does not seem overly long, obviously extremely important on public safety standpoint, and provides valuable insight on one's behavioral pattern with controlled substance abuse.

Perhaps it should also be offered BEFORE one gets convicted of DWI.

terri - May 21, 2010 8:54 AM

I am in school. I need classes. Are there any classes after 7pm or before 1pm?

Elizabeth - June 22, 2011 12:52 PM

I need take either ther ALR course or A.D.A.P.T coures for a DWI.Do you know where in Collin county i can go ? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

JT - December 7, 2011 11:07 AM

GREAT HELP WITH THAT LIST!!! THANK YOU!!!

Lynne - June 23, 2012 6:02 PM

I need to sign up for a DWI education program and a Victim Impact Panel in Collin county asap, could you please email that in formation to me, thank you very much!

Post A Comment / Question Use this form to add a comment to this entry.

Remember personal info?
Send To A Friend Use this form to send this entry to a friend via email.